CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW POLICY
The charges below only apply to 100% advance payment on accommodation. If you only paid our required 25% deposit, this won’t be refunded.
- 25% if cancelled four days in advance.
- 50% if cancelled two or three days in advance.
- 50% if few of the total booked rooms are cancelled.
- 100% if cancelled one day prior to booking or on the same day.
In case of any cancellation the tax (VAT) of 18% on the advance will have to be retained as it is to be paid by us to the authorities by the 15th of the next month.
Any postponement of the booking will be treated as a cancellation and will be governed by the Cancellation Policy.
- Refunds only through cheque for bookings made by cash/cheque/bank transfer.
- Online refunds for bookings made through our online payment system usually take 3-5 working days.
- In case of LPO payment is expected within 30days after which 5% interest applies per week.
LATE CHECK-OUT POLICY
Check out time is (mention your check out time here) please inform the reception if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. Extension will be given depending on the availability.
If the room is available, normal tariff will be charged. On failure of the guest to vacate the room on expiry or period the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the Guest.
Children are welcome at Mamikki Hotel Apartments, subject to availability of child-friendly rooms and equipment. Selected rooms can accommodate 1 child (0-17yrs) sharing with parents.
Standard child rates (unless specified otherwise in e.g. special offers):
- Infants 0-3 year stay free when sharing with adults.
- Children 4-12 years are charged a flat fee of USD 15 per child (inclusive of breakfast), per night when sharing with adults.
- Children 13 -17 years are charged a flat fee of USD 15 per child (inclusive of breakfast), per night when sharing with adults.
- Children staying in a room by themselves will be charged full adult rates.
- Kids’ breakfast free (0-3 years) and daily meals from USD 7 in the Kiddies Menu